Sunday, June 18, 2023

We're in Taiwan!

 I spent the last 3 days (maybe? I'm so confused with the time changes) traveling to Taiwan. I totally splurged and got the lay-flat business class seats for my 13+ hour flight from San Francisco to Taipei, and it was absolutely incredible. Super comfortable and the food was tasty, plus I got free access to the business lounge so I had a nice lunch before boarding. 

The best person ever, Shelly, picked me up with Dutch Bros to take me to the airport and helped me make sure I have everything I need. Everyone needs a Shelly in their lives!
I somehow managed to get everything in one suitcase and my backpack. It was all so heavy! I'll use up all my toiletries and then have extra space to bring new things home though. 
The business lounge in San Francisco is quite nice. 
Splurging for the lay-flat seat was so worth it, I was comfortable and completely spoiled with the food!



No comments:

Post a Comment