Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rural Wales

This beach was .5 miles from my B&B for the night, down a wicked hill. I drove down and spent a couple of hours there until I got caught in a storm. It was so beautiful!
These dogs and I walked next to each other for a while. I love this shot of this one flying.
I climbed the rocks for a good picture, and stayed up there until the tide made me leave.
The castle King Henry III was born in. I learned a lot about British history here which I'll need for next year!
It's a good thing this is so small with all the times I've had to turn around in the middle of the street. Walsh drivers are insane on these tiny roads!
Beautiful falls at the top of the train I took that I posted about on Facebook.
This is three bridges on top of each other. I have no idea why, but they kept putting them up through history!
I climbed these stairs today at Henley Castle. There were 142 up in this tower and 68 up in the other one. Ouch!
The view was worth it!
These holes in the wall are where they would put beehives. Each hole will hold one, and this is the largest of these walls in the UK.
Imagine this, in a super think Welsh accent "if you go a wee bit up past the horses you'll find a tiny waterfall". Ok, I say, let's go see it. Holy smokes, this isn't a little waterfall! This is amazingly beautiful.
It just kept going!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment